I made a few of my own changes, to make them a little healthier.
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 Tsp baking powder
1/4 cup brown Sugar
3 T dark agave nectar
1/4 cup + 2 T butter/veg. oil spread
1/2 T blackstrap molasses
half a banana, mashed
2 tsp orange zest
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt, cocoa and baking powder.
- In 2nd bowl, mix the sugar, agave nectar, molasses, and butter until smooth.
- Add banana and orange zest to 2nd bowl
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients
- Roll dough until it is 1/4 inch thick and cut into shapes
- Bake on floured baking sheet for 10-12 min at 350 degrees